Same as every year, Google has today announced its list of best apps of 2019. The company has awarded apps across various categories including, games, ebooks, audiobooks and so on. Google has also listed the top-selling TV shows and movies of the year.
The “App of the Year” title has been given to Video editor- Glitch Video Effects by the users. The app allows users to edit videos by adding effects, filters, music and so on. On the other hand, the “Best app of 2019” is given to Ablo. This app is used as a tool to interact with people. You can make text conversations, make video calls and you can download it from Play Store absolutely free.
- The Mister by E L James
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
- Tiamat’s Wrath by James S. A. Corey
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Institute by Stephen King
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
- A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One by George R. R. Martin
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Call of Duty is indeed one of the famous mobile games of the year and has been crowned as the “Best Game of 2019” by Google.